Disarmament and Related Treaties
Published 4 December 2014 by The United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs, this publication contains the text of multilateral treaties that focus on nuclear weapons, and nuclear-weapon-free zones and other disarmament treaties.
Ebook version coming soon. PDF version available online now
Bombs Away- The Case for Phasing Out U.S. Tactical Nukes in Europe
An extensive report questioning the wisdom of stationing tactical nuclear weapons in Europe (incl. the B-61). Foreign Affairs, July/August 2014 Issue
ICAN has posted a Flickr album of annotated photos of the UN Ban Treaty negotiations.
The Ban Treaty achievement was preceded by the three Conferences on the Humanitarian Impacts of Nuclear Weapons.
Find online here.
Jay Coghlan, Executive Director of Nuclear Watch New Mexico, commenting on the Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the proposed Chemistry and Metallurgy Research Replacement (CMRR) Nuclear Facility in the plutonium production complex at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Scott Kovac, Operations and Research Director, Nuclear Watch New Mexico debunking the argument that the economic impact of the proposed new nuclear facility at Los Alamos is an efficient use of $6 billion.
Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
Nat’l Security Archive, George Washington University, Nuclear Documentation Project
Atomic Heritage Foundation
Extensive historical documentation
A blog about nuclear secrecy, past and present, run by Alex Wellerstein, a historian of science at the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Archive of Nuclear Data
From the NRDC Nuclear Program
Wilson Center Digital Archive International History Declassified: Nuclear History
See the featured collections
Poisoned Waters and Poisoned Places
In 2001, ANA activists worked closely with Peter Eisler, an investigative reporter then at USA Today (now at Reuters), to produce this huge series of reports about the breadth of contamination and health risks from the U.S. nuclear weapons venture.
Motions to Dismiss
All documents electronically filed with the court on August 31, 2016
NUCLEAR WATCH NEW MEXICO, Plaintiff
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, and LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL SECURITY, LLC, Defendants
NEW MEXICO ENVIRONMENT DEPARTMENT, Intervenor
DOE Motion to Dismiss (PDF)
- DOE Attach 1 Motion to Dismiss Memorandum (PDF)
- DOE Attach 2 2005 Consent Order (PDF)
- DOE Attach 3 2016 Consent Order (PDF)
- DOE consent motion for page limit (PDF)
- Order granting additional pages limit (PDF)
LANS Motion to Dismiss (PDF)
- LANS Motion to Dismiss Memorandum (PDF)
- Exhibit A March 2005 Consent Order (PDF)
- Exhibit B NMELC Notice 01-20-2016 (PDF)
- Exhibit C NMELC Additional Notice 05-05-16 (PDF)
- Exhibit D NWNM CO Comments 05-31-2016 (PDF)
- Exhibit E June 2016 Consent Order (PDF)
- Exhibit F Framework Agreement Jan 2012 (PDF)
- LANS request for judicial notice 8-31-16 (PDF)
NMED Motion To Dismiss (PDF)
- Attach 1 2016 Consent Order (PDF)
Full Budget Requests
Nuke Watch Analyses